Year: 19th century - early 20th century
Mayer's Arsenal Pottery Trenton
The Arsenal Pottery had many names between 1876 and c. 1905, its years of operation: Joseph Mayer's Arsenal Pottery, Mayer Brothers, Arsenal, Mayer Arsenal, Joseph Mayer, Mayer Company, Mayer Pottery Company, and Mayer Manufacturing Company. The pottery was located on Third Street on the corner of Temple Street, and at Third and Schenck Streets in Trenton. The owners were two brothers, Joseph and James Mayer. (The Sunday Times Advertiser of July 28, 1929 stated that the Resolute Pottery Company began production in the Mayer facilities in 1905 giving us an approximate upper date for the Arsenal Pottery.)Enquire!